My Blog List

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Cushion Cover/Pillow finished...

Okay, I purchased my zipper today and finished my Cushion Cover/Pillow for my sewing room chair.  Yahoo.

I am very excited, albeit a day late, about getting this done. I keep calling it a pillow but in reality I guess it's a cushion cover/pillow.  You get the idea.  I guess it really doesn't matter what you call it.  I'm just happy it's finished.

I had purchased a full size pillow from Walmart and decided to "cut it up."  Yup, that's right "cut it up."  Why not I thought, I'll cut the exact size for my  project and use the left over stuffing and bits for my next project.

Okay, here it is 'cut up' with the extra stuffing hanging out...


Here is the pillow I am using for my project- cut and re-sewn at the top.

Adding my zipper to the back

Zipper complete 

Yahoo it even works....



The underneath side of cushion/pillow top quilted....


All sewn and turned right side out, Yahoo 

Zipper open and see inside of cushion cover (now need to stuff with the pillow part...

Finished - looking pretty....

The zipper closer for easy removal of cushion cover



My cushion/pillow, on  my sewing chair...
Hope you like it.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment