My Blog List

Monday 12 November 2012

LQG - BOM (block of the month) Evening Chapter




BLOCK OF THE MONTH - Leaf - October 2012

Each month our evening Chapter organizer announces what she would like us to make as a block.   She decided to make them a 12 inch block and as mentioned each month will be a different theme.

This is a paper piecing pattern I purchased on line.  The download was incredibly easy and fast, once I paid, it was at my email address in a flash, which was great because I was very excited to get started.

I am not sure if I will set the block square or on point.  I will have to wait until all the blocks are made, although at this point, I am not sure how many blocks the ladies of the evening chapter at our Guild have decided are in the project when it is complete.

I must admit, think I am really starting to like paper piecing.  The more I do it the easier it becomes...okay that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I am now on the hunt for the next block for November which is a star.


1 comment: