My Blog List

Monday 19 November 2012

Mystery Monday - on the design wall

I love love love this group of fabrics (a variety Kona Solids, Bella Solids, along with various
Northcott Prints from the Groovin Line) that I love love love, okay enough already, did I say LOVE LOVE LOVE!  Okay, I'm guilty.

I started playing around with these fabrics to make various small blocks(quadrants) that would eventually make a larger block.

I found another great block in my Modern Blocks Book (99 Quilt Blocks) called "Boxed In," which was designed by Faith Jones.

I have played with a few combination and this is what I have come up with......


The light grey and one of my prints from the Groovin collection by Northcott.

A few more color combinations, and a completed block.


No comments:

Post a Comment