My Blog List

Tuesday 13 November 2012

UFO Tuesdays - another Un-finished Object Completed

Okay, I have completed a little UFO I started a while back when I won a Journal and some fabric at the FVMQG  2 Year Anniversary Sew-in.

I won a yard of thrifted Marimekko Home Decor Weight Fabric and a hard covered journal.  I previously posted about this great win, but have used the fabric in something else I am making.

As for the hard cover journal, I did set it aside until we purchase a Dutch Star Motor Home and decided I would use this journal to keep track of our travels in the new motor home we call the "Merryacht," because it's large like a yacht and makes us merry when we are in it.

I found some really great camping/camper fabric on line and purchased it to create a cover specifically relating to the journey with our "merryacht" and have now completely covered the journal.  I even created a little pocket in the back to hold my pen, as well as an elastic and button closure.








  Yahoo!  My covered Journal is done, and I am really happy about it.  I hope you like it to. Thanks Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment