My Blog List

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Okay it's Wednesday December 19 and it's snowing.  Yahoo  - it surely does get you in the Christmas spirit.

Here is the view from my sewing/laundry room looking outside, and I must share these pictures with you.  They are taken through the window I look out of, so they might not be as clear as usual.

The maples have lost all their leaves obviously and are now trimmed with snow.  

Snow is beautiful when it is falling and untouched.  But around here it does not last long, and will turn to that rainy slushy wet stuff, that is not so great.  So I am going to enjoy it while it's here.



I'm going outside to play in the snow...okay maybe not. I'll just watch from my window.

Maybe you have snow today as well.  Have fun watching or playing in it too!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment