My Blog List

Friday 10 August 2012

Kona Modern Quilts Challenge

Wow, I just received a piece (1/2 yard cut) of the new fabric for Robert Kaufman by Cynthia Frenette and entered into the Kona Modern Quilts Challenge.

Here is the piece I received: Kona Modern Quilts:  ACK-12809-102 Merlot




Merlot...now do you have a glass of "merlot" while trying to design...you know to help you to relax and get your creative mind working...hmmm   I'll have to think about that...probably best to stick to the "merlot fabric" only."

The Challenge reads:  add only other Kona Modern Quilts prints or Kona Solids.  Please do not add any other prints.  Make whatever you like with the fabric, project to be completed for October.  Photo's will be taken to show the team at Robert Kaufman.

A girl could go wild with this...


It's up on my 'design wall' and I am off to purchase some Kona Solids, Yahoo.

1 comment:

  1. where are you buying your solids? I am thinking and pondering too. Are you thinking quilt? I am thinking a pair of cushions. I continue to stew.

    ReplyDelete