My Blog List

Thursday 1 August 2013

Preemie Quilt (made from recycled bunting) is Finished



Original bunting made by Sherry that I won

Recap:  Received this piece of bunting at the FVMQG (Fraser Valley Modern Quilt Guild) when we had a bunting swap for the 2nd Anniversary Party.  Sherry made this one, and was very clever using prairie points so it could be un-picked.  Which is what I did.

LQG (Langley Quilters Guild)  had a call to the community quilts for preemie quilts for the ambulance service, and what a great way to recycle the bunting.  So here it is, a little preemie quilt all done.



I used the bias tape from the bunting to create my binding.

The back with my little label using up the last piece of bunting too!

I tried one of the fancy stitches on my new sewing machine, and tried to create these little hearts on the brown/pink polka dot squares.


No comments:

Post a Comment