My Blog List

Friday 22 February 2013

Quilting...while on vacation

I am a little behind in posting, as I have been away on vacation in our motor home the "Merryacht" and I brought my sewing machine to get some quilting finished, and started.

My first project is some placemats for our table.

This is a panel, that I intend on cutting up into 4 place-mats, and then a small table cloth topper

I have cut out the 4 individual pieces for the place-mats (sorry about the sink in the back ground but a girl must use all space available in a motor home and if the sink works to hold my portable ironing board, that works for me).

Placemat center pieces

1 inch borders


Now I have started to add the little 1 inch red piece around all 4 sides on the center pieces.

Need to go to HH (happy hour now), sorry, I'll sew later again.

Hope you like them so far.
Thanks for stopping by.
Debbie.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie. It was so nice to meet you today! I'm your newest fan.

    ReplyDelete