My Blog List

Monday 23 July 2012

Testing my "Monday Memory Game"

The Twins' Bedroom Tour

Hello, Monday the start of a new week, and the start of more creative ideas.  But I remember I was giving myself a little talking to over the weekend about getting projects completed...okay it sounded like a good idea at the time.

My goal was to really try hard to get some projects that I have started completed and finished.

I was thinking of calling it the "Monday Memory" game,  wherein I use my memory to remember the projects I already have on the go and complete them. 

While searching for some inspiration and creative ideas I came across the Moda Fat Quarter Shop, and once again they have the newest fabrics available, and I found myself getting a little side tracked on what I was supposed to be doing in the first place.

I am jumping on board the "fabric-collector" / "fabric-aholic thing, and once again too much fabric and not enough time...

I must keep focused and deplete my stash to make room for more fabric to replenish it...it's a vicious circle.

But one I love....

GOAL: post a picture every Tuesday of something I have completed!  (let's hope I can keep up to it) Yikes...  


No comments:

Post a Comment